Employees at Newfoundland & Labrador Housing in Grand Falls-Windsor.
Some of the many projects that our Foundation has completed over the last year with the support of our donors include:
- Blanket Warmer for Diagnostic Imaging
- Defibrillator Monitor & Bariatric Stretcher for the Emergency Department
- Hysteroscopes & IV Fluid Warming Pod for the Operating Rooms
- Bike Sharing Program established for Mental Health & Addictions clients
- Phototherapy Light Treatment technology for newborns
- Therapeutic Service Dog Program for youth at Hope Valley Youth Treatment Center
Here at the South and Central Health Foundation it is all about building healthier communities, one project at a time. We, the staff and Board of Directors at the Foundation, thank all our Jeans Day partners on behalf of the people they have helped with their contribution!
We are thankful for your continued partnership with us, and our Jeans Day program, in helping us provide the best possible healthcare here at home to the people of the south and central regions of our province. I welcome any suggestions that you may have regarding our Foundation in your community. If you know of a way in which we can improve, please share it with us by contacting our Development Officer at 292-2393.